La Comunidad is a community for all students who are passionate for
the Spanish-speaking world. Whether you are majoring or minoring in
Spanish or just want to enhance your college experience, this is the
place for you.
This close-knit community provides cultural and academic programming that encourages and builds your confidence to use Spanish communication in your every-day life. Through activities focusing on the Spanish language and culture immersion in a co-ed residential setting, members of this community are a part of something that goes well beyond the in-class experience.
Helpful tip: You don't have to be a Spanish major or fluent in Spanish to join, just have an interest in the language.
- Cultural activities surrounding the Spanish culture
- Spanish language and culture immersion in a co-ed residential setting
Statistics and Information
- Location (and hall to live in): Kohl Hall
- 20 students; a small community
- All residents, including requested roommates, must be members.
- New and current students welcome
- Fees | $125 per semester
For more details visit the La Comunidad website or call 419-372-3580.