Chapman Learning Community is an award-winning, high impact program for first-year students of all majors, including undecided students. The community’s main theme of social entrepreneurism is a key attraction for students interested in service learning.
- Students are taken off campus for travel and service learning field projects with at-risk teens, disaster relief, political action and ecological preservation, etc.
Statistics and Information:
- Location (and hall to live in): Kohl Hall
- Centrally located, has computer labs, music studio and comes with an equipped kitchen and café, game room and lounges. A selection of faculty offices and BG Perspective (general education) and intro courses are offered in the building.
- All residents, including requested roommates, must be members
- Over 200 first year students; peer mentor leadership program for select sophomores
- First and Second-year Students | $300 per semester
- Third and Fourth-year Students | $75 per semester and serve in a leadership role.