Summer Team Leader
Summer Team Leader (TL) | TLs serve as part of the leadership team for summer conferences and will assist in managing the administrative processes. The TL works directly with Summer Hall Directors to operate the assigned residence halls. In addition, the TL is to provide administrative support to the Assistant Director and Coordinator overseeing the summer programs.
Please note: TLs must live in on-campus housing during the employment period.
STL Job Duties
- Oversee shift assignments for your assigned area
- Prepare buildings for conference usage
- Close down buildings at the end of the summer conference season
- Assist with and work Early Arrival check in during fall semester
- Track linen counts of deliveries and pick ups
- Maintain accurate records of house books and check-in/out records for your area
- Assist Hall Director with billing paperwork
- Assist with organizing and run staff meetings
- Ensure maintenance concerns and emergency situations are reported and handled
- Assist with and help Hall Director the day-to-day operations of a conference housed in a residence hall (i.e. administrative duties, scheduling the front desk, etc.)
- Assist with front desk coverage and camp check in coverage
- Provide the highest level of customer service and ethical decision making
- Serve as an ambassador/recruiter for Bowling Green State University
- Communicate polices/procedures to conference guests
- Assist with on-call (overnight in assigned buildings)
- Serve on-call during Wels International Youth Rally, and Sigma Chi conferences.
- Assist with training conference team on operations, policies, and procedures
- Attend mandatory training sessions and staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned (i.e. lifting, carrying/moving luggage, boxes, etc.)
There are many steps to the application process. To help you better understand the timeline, please review the schedule below:
||Application is OPEN for Summer 2022 | Interested applicants should Apply Now. Application closes March 13.|
|Step 2||Applicants will receive an email by Friday, March 18 to let them know if their application will be moved onto the next stage of the process.|
|Step 3||Interviews will be scheduled and will take place between March 14-March 19.|
|Step 4||Applicants will be emailed with the status of their candidacy no later than April 1.
Updated: 03/04/2022 10:48AM