Move-in Coordinator (MC) | The MC is a part-time paraprofessional staff member in the Office of Residence Life who works up to 28 hours per week during the summer to prepare for August move-in. This position will coordinate the move-in process, arrival and provide administrative support to the Coordinator for Leadership and Administration.
Please note: MCs must live in on-campus housing during the employment period.
MC Job Duties
- Review and develop the selection, marketing and recruitment process for move-in volunteers
- Review and approve applicants for the move-in volunteer position
- Ensure all rosters of move-in volunteers are provided to the necessary staff in the Office of Residence Life
- Coordinate communication to move-in volunteers regarding their move-in process, and arrival
- Verify and distribute signage
- Review and manage inventory
- Attend meetings with staff in preparation of opening
- Develop the training session for all move-in volunteers
- Assist with the facilitation and presentation of move-in volunteer training sessions
- Additional duties as assigned
2019 Application Process
There are many steps to the application process. To help you better understand the timeline, please review the schedule below:
||Application opens Wednesday, April 24, 2019 and will close on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
|Step 2||Applicants will be emailed by Thursday, May 2, 2019 to let them know if their application will be moved on to the next step.|
|Step 3||30-minute interview time slots will be available for students to sign-up between May 6 - 10, 2019.|
|Step 4||Applicants will be emailed with the status of their candidacy by May 14, 2019.|