Summer On-Campus Housing
Please note: Double or single rooms can be limited based on availability and the number of students who choose to live on campus for the summer. A student's preferred room type cannot be guaranteed. Rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Room & Meal Plan Rates
Below you will find the summer housing rates. Meal plans are optional in the summer. If you are interested in having a meal plan, please contact BGSU Dining Services at 419-372-7933 for options and rates.
With the Falcon Tuition Guarantee, there is no room and board cost increases from the first year to graduation. Because of this, you will see different housing prices listed below. The rate of your summer housing will be determined based on the cohort semester in which you enrolled.
- 2019-2020 Cohort | C19 | You will pay the 'C19' rate if you enrolled in the summer 2019, Fall 2019, or Spring 2020 semesters for the first time.
- 2020-2021 Cohort | C20 | You will pay the 'C20' rate if you enrolled in the summer 2020, fall 2020, or Spring 2021 semesters for the first time.
- 2021-2022 Cohort | C21 | You will pay the 'C21' rate if you enrolled in the summer 2021, fall 2021, or Spring 2022 semesters for the first time.
- 2022-2023 Cohort | C22 | You will pay the 'C22' rate if you enrolled in the summer 2022, fall 2022, or Spring 2023 semesters for the first time.
- 2023-2024 Cohort | C23 | You will pay the 'C23' rate if you enrolled in the summer 2023, fall 2023, or Spring 2024 semesters for the first time.
Please note: Housing fees are non-refundable after the first day of the requested session.
Updated: 03/17/2023 05:34PM