Spiritual well-being is defined as the search for meaning and purpose in life. Feeling appreciated and part of something bigger than yourself. Optimism.
Mindful Moments Drop-In Sessions
These times provide an open space and opportunity for students, faculty and staff to drop in, relax, and de-stress in a quiet, relaxing environment. Engage in your own practice or participate in short, guided mindfulness exercises and learn techniques that can easily be incorporated into your daily routine to help cope with stress.
- September 9 – December 8
- Student Recreation Center, Studio B
- Mondays: 3 – 5 PM
- Wednesdays: 7 – 9 PM
- Fridays: 1 – 3 PM
- Drop-in anytime to any session.
- Free guided meditations: https://korumindfulness.org/guided-meditations/
- Download the app CALM, an excellent resource and tool to help maintain and grow your personal commitment to your meditation practice, at www.calm.com.
- Refer to the Student Organizations' Directory of Religious, Spiritual and Secular Interest groups for additional opportunities.