Student Learning Analysts
The Office of Academic Assessment coordinates a program in which undergraduate students will take an active role in gathering information on student learning experiences.
Student Learning Outcomes: Students who serve as a student learning analyst will:
- Design assessment projects to investigate topics identified by the Learning Analytics Workgroup
- Create reports analyzing and summarizing assessment findings
- Present findings from assessment project(s) to the BGSU community in a variety of formats
- Investigate (i.e., design, conduct, and analyze) projects related to student learning experiences
- Create written and verbal summaries of assessment data
- Collaborate with peers and supervisor on assessment projects
- Participate in biweekly Student Learning Analyst team trainings
Click here to view the 2017-2018 Student Learning Analysts Projects.
Click here to view the 2016-2017 Student Learning Analysts Projects.
Click here to view the Student Learning Analysts discussing their experiences.
2017 – 2018 Student Learning Analysts
|Name||Major/Specialization||Current Class Standing|
|Leigh A. Dunewood||Ethnic Studies and
Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
|Adriana Italiano||Health Care Administration,
Finance and Insurance Minors
|Joseph Joba||Intervention Specialist||first-year|
|Madison McDonald||Human Development & Family Studies||senior|
Demographic Studies Minor
|Madeline Uribes||Visual Communication Technology||junior|
|Rachel Wingate||Health Care Administration, Insurance Minor||sophomore|
|Emily Eskuri||Mathematics/Data Science||first-year|