General Education Transfer Equivalency Guides

To earn a bachelor’s degree at BGSU, students must complete a selection of general education courses called the BG Perspective, or BGP. Most of the BGP courses have equivalent courses that can be completed before transferring to BGSU. We have provided our most recent guides for the colleges listed below. However, to get the most up-to-date information on BGP requirements, please visit the BG Perspective webpage.  

If your institution is not listed and you would like to develop a general education transfer equivalency guide with BGSU, please contact:

Michelle Simmons
(419) 372-7619 

If you have questions about transferring credit from an institution not listed on this page, please click here.