Independent Falcon Network
The Independent Falcon Network is a network for independent students, connecting them with individuals and resources that support and encourage academic success, self-reliance, and community.
- We strive to identify and maintain strong and enduring academic and professional networks on-campus and within the community
- We work to educate the community in the college-to-career pipeline about the needs, challenges, and discovery-driven solutions related to students who have, at some time, become unaccompanied by biological parents, guardians, and/or supportive family.
- We are passionate about helping students within the Independent Falcon Network actualize into leaders within local, regional and global communities
If you identify as any of the following:
- Emancipated minor
- Foster Youth
- Independent as ward of the court/orphaned
- Unaccompanied by biological parents due to other unique family circumstances
- Homeless or facing homelessness
Please request more information below