Faculty/Staff Summer Program Information
Have an interest in starting an academic summer program for students in your field or department? Already have a current program that could benefit from additional planning, marketing and recruitment efforts? Wondering how to host residential camps and where to find reliable chaperones.
The Office of Pre-College Programs Summer Academic & Youth Programs is here to assist.
- Accepted programs can receive help in the following areas:
- Develop and coordinate advance planning
- Provide draft budgets and summer program scheduling
- Facilitate camp and chaperone position postings
- Interface with offices on campus (Conference and Event Services, Residence Life, RecWell, Student Employment, Risk Management etc.)
- Assist with camp orientation and training for the camp staff
Minimum Requirements Check-Sheet: Click Here
Recommend a camp for 2018
Have an idea or camp program that would be valuable for BGSU and the community, please submit suggestions below.
Submit a 2018 Camp Proposal
(faculty/staff who have an idea for a program or youth camp)
All programs that work with minors on campus are required to:
- Register with Risk Management Register NOW!
- Verify and have on file that essential staff have been trained & background checked