FutureMed: Exploring Health Careers
FutureMed: Exploring Health Careers Camp
Bowling Green State University APPLY NOW
July 7-11, 2019
The BGSU Health Careers Camp is an opportunity for high school students in tenth through twelfth grade to explore eight pre-health professional areas. The three day/three night camp is filled interactive lessons and labs, and professional insight from those in the field.
The BGSU Health Careers Camp is for students who will be in tenth through twelfth grade during the fall of 2019.
The cost per youth is $575. The cost includes all meals, lodging and transportation to field trips during camp. Additionally cost includes camper materials, and take home falcon camper care pack. *Need based camperships are available. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for a campership form.
Faculty/Staff and Alumni discounts are available.
This camp is a residential camp. Students are expected to stay on campus in an assigned room while participating in the camp.
Camp check-in begins Sunday, July 7 around 6 PM and Camp check-out occurs on July 11th after 4 PM
- Completing the application form & answers to questions
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Letter of Recommendation (Required)
- APPLICATION DEADLINE APRIL 1st
Letter of Reference Requirements
- Applicants should send the following information to the person submitting their letter of reference for them to complete this portion of the application
- Letter of Reference Online Form & Submission Link: bgsu.edu/falconyouthlor
- An applicant may cancel or withdraw their application at any time.
- Once selected and payment has been submitted, there is a 14-day cancellation policy.
- After 14 days, no refunds will be given.
Selection process is based on:
- Fully completed application
- Responses to short-answer questions
- Letter of recommendation if required
- One-page cover letter if required
DEADLINE APRIL 1st
Selected applicants will be notified on or before May 3rd via email with camp details, forms and payment information.