FutureMed: Exploring Health Careers
FutureMed: Exploring Health Careers Camp
Bowling Green State University REGISTRATION CLOSED
June 17-20, 2018
The BGSU Health Careers Camp is an opportunity for high school students in tenth through twelfth grade to explore eight pre-health professional areas. The three day/three night camp is filled interactive lessons and labs, and professional insight from those in the field.
The BGSU Health Careers Camp is for students who will be in tenth through twelfth grade during the Fall of 2018.
The registration fee includes all meals, lodging and transportation around camp as well as camp materials. The cost per youth is $400 and includes overnight lodging in one of the BGSU residence halls.
This camp is a residential camp. Students are expected to stay on campus in an assigned room while participating in the camp.
Camp check-in begins on Sunday, June 17 and runs through Wednesday, June 20.
Application Materials include: Registration Closed
- Response to application questions
- Letter of Reference (mailed or e-mailed by referer to the address listed below)
- Optional 1-Page Cover Letter
Apply online (Application Open December 1st) or send application packet to:
Summer Academic Programs
Bowling Green State University
104 University Hall
Bowling Green, OH 43403
ATTN: Health Careers Camp
- An applicant may cancel or withdraw their application at any time.
- Once selected and payment has been submitted, there is a 14-day cancellation policy.
- After 14 days, no refunds will be given.
Selection process is based on:
- Youth meeting correct age requirement
- Fully completed application
Selected applicants will be notified on via email with camp details, forms and payment information.