Farm 2 Fork Camp
Farm 2 Fork Camp Register Now
July 22 - 26, 2019
Does your child want to know more about where food comes from? In this camp, children will explore the route food takes from the farm to the table and how to use food to fuel for their bodies. Farm 2 Fork camp is designed for those in fourth, fifth and sixth grade and the camp activities are as follows:
- Taste new foods
- Create healthy meals and snacks using foods from the garden
- Get hands on experience in the garden
- Field Trips to the University rooftop garden, aquaponics facility, and Bowling Green Farmer's Market
- students in fourth, fifth or sixth grade during the 2018-2019 school year.
- The registration fee of $250 includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks as well as all materials and takehome items
- Camp Time: 8:45 a.m. -5:00pm Daily *early drop off available from 7:45 - 8:45 a.m. at no extra charge
- Registration is open until all spots are filled or May 1
- Faculty/Staff and Alumni discount available
Registration is open until all spots are filled or May 1
- To secure your place in the 2019 Farm 2 Fork a $50.00 deposit is due upon confirmation of your registration. A payment link will be sent in a separate e-mail confirmation.
- Participants are not guarenteed a spot in camp until deposit is made.
- An applicant may cancel or withdraw their registration at any time.
- Final payment is due May 15
- Once payment has been submitted, there is a 14-day cancellation policy.
- After 14 days, no refunds will be given.