Farm 2 Fork Camp
Farm 2 Fork Camp APPLY NOW
Bowling Green State University
July 9–13 8:30 - 5:00 (with early drop off available)
Does your child want to know more about where food comes from? In this camp, children will explore the route food takes from the farm to the table and how to use food to fuel for their bodies. Farm 2 Fork camp is designed for those in fourth, fifth and sixth grade and the camp activities are as follows:
- Taste new foods.
- Prepare healthy meals and snacks using foods from the garden.
- Use senses to describe the characteristics of fruits and vegetables.
The registration fee of $125 includes lunch and all materials. The camp runs each day from 8:30 – 5:00 PM. The camp will be held at the Health and Human Sciences Building.
Camp check-in begins on Monday, July 9 and runs through Friday, July 13.
- Completing the application form & answers to questions
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Letter of Recommendation (Required)
- APPLICATION DEADLINE APRIL 1st
Letter of Reference Requirements
- Applicants should send the following information to the person submitting their letter of reference for them to complete this portion of the application
- Letter of Reference Online Form & Submission Link: bgsu.edu/falconyouthlor
- An applicant may cancel or withdraw their application at any time.
- Once selected and payment has been submitted, there is a 14-day cancellation policy.
- After 14 days, no refunds will be given.
Selection process is based on:
- Fully completed application
- Responses to short-answer questions
- Letter of recommendation if required
- One-page cover letter if required
DEADLINE APRIL 1st
Selected applicants will be notified on or before May 3rd via email with camp details, forms and payment information.