Eat 2 Compete: Nutrition and Fitness Camp
EAT 2 COMPETE DAY CAMP REGISTER NOW
Dates Coming Soon!
Did you know that foods can affect athletic performance? Thousands of elite athletes enhance their performance with proper nutrition. Discover how to prepare nutritious meals and snacks and how to use nutrition to up your game. The BGSU Eat 2 Compete: Nutrition and Fitness Camp is for students who will be in ninth - twelfth grade in the fall of 2019.
- Create meals and snacks designed to boost performance in the Food and Nutrition
- Teaching Kitchen
- Receive individual skill-based training from BGSU’s Rec Center certified instructors
- Develop an individualized performance nutrition plan for success
- Participate in performance metrics testing including body composition, indirect calorimetry and predicted VO2 max testing
- Challenge yourself on our rock climbing wall
- The registration fee of $250 includes lunch and all materials. *residential options available for participants from farther away additional costs apply
- Camp Begins 8:45 a.m. Camp Ends 5:00 p.m. *earlier drop-off available starting at 7:45 a.m.
- Registration is open until all spots are filled or May 1
Registration is open until all spots are filled or May 1
- To secure your place in the 2019 Eat 2 Compete Camp a $50.00 deposit is due upon confirmation of your registration. A payment link will be sent in a separate e-mail confirmation.
- Participants are not guarenteed a spot in camp until deposit is made.
- An applicant may cancel or withdraw their registration at any time.
- Final payment is due May 15
- Once payment has been submitted, there is a 14-day cancellation policy.
- After 14 days, no refunds will be given.