Family & Marriage Literature Reviews
The collection of bibliographies below complement NCFMR's research themes. Each bibliography contains journal articles and working papers by scholars studying U.S. families. The bibliographies examine...
1. The relationship between family structure and well-being for children and adults
2. The factors associated with the formation and maintenance of healthy marriage and relationships throughout the life course
3. The pathways of family formation outside of marriage
4. The roles of marriage education programs (including faith-based organizations) in promoting healthy marriages and the well-being of children and families
5. Journals reviewed for our collection of recent and archived family and marriage literature bibliographies
Updated June 2012