Professor Emeritus of Sociology
- PhD, Sociology, University of Minnesota
- MA, Sociology, University of Minnesota
- BA, Sociology, St. Cloud (Minnesota) State College
Dr. Lee's areas of expertise include family sociology and the sociology of aging in addition to comparative sociology, focusing on family structure, and historical variations in family forms. Lee's research interests also include...
- Marital and Family Relations of Older Persons
- Causes of Declining Marriage Rate in America
- Differential Psychological Consequences of Widowhood for Men and Women