Professor of Psychology
- PhD, Clinical Psychology, University of Houston
- MA, Clinical Psychology, University of Houston
- BA, Dual Majors: Psychology and Religious Studies, Rice University
Dr. Mahoney's research focuses on the positive and negative roles that religion and spirituality play for individuals and families. She has published observational and survey-based research on links between marriage, parenting, and child adjustment. Dr. Mahoney's research interests also include...
- Psychology of religion and spirituality, especially as it applies to marriage, parenting, sexuality, divorce, the transition to parenthood
- Psychology of religion and applications to family life
- Family Members' Personal Well-Being