Multicultural Summer Link
Summer Link Objectives
Students will move in early and participate in programming to:
- Build a supportive faculty, staff, and peer network
- Create a toolbox of personalized resources and strategies
- Develop a plan for academic and personal success
- You are admitted to BGSU
- You are a first-time, incoming BGSU first-year student (not transfer student)
- You can commit to the entire duration of the program from Aug. 13-17, 2023.
UNIV 1510 Course Information
When you register for your classes, you will need to register for the course component of the Multicultural Summer Link program. You can pick up the course registration slip at the Office of Multicultural Affairs table during University Orientation check-in or email email@example.com, then share it with your academic advisor.
This program is proudly supported by
the PNC Foundation.
Updated: 10/16/2023 09:23AM