Join the Social Media Team
Join the Social Media Team!
The BGSU student social media team consists of student volunteers who help provide content for the university's main social media pages. Being on the team is completely voluntary, but you can use it for an on-campus internship. Students on the team are social media ambassadors for BGSU. The ambassadors work with BGSU's Office of Marketing and Communications and play an important role in bringing an authentic voice and spirit to BGSU's social media.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the BGSU social media staff in accomplishing daily tasks and long-term goals
- Develop a variety of content for BGSU's social media accounts (content may include posts, pictures, video, graphics, Snapchat stories, etc.)
- Suggest social media postings from student events
- Pitch new and creative ideas
- Contribute to day-to-day coverage of campus activities and special events
- Attend weekly planning meetings
All must be creative and self-starters who are passionate about BGSU. Prior social media experience, photography, video and design skills are a plus. Open to all majors. Preferred areas of study: Journalism, PR, broadcasting, communication, marketing, VCT.
Please email your contact information to email@example.com!