Remote Teaching Triage Sessions
The links below will take you to a series of guides and videos designed to bring you up to speed on the basics for teaching online.
- First - Get up and running (Basic Course Settings )
- Second - Establish a communication plan with your students
- Third – Add your Assignments, Quizzes, Exams and Manage Grades in Canvas
- Fourth – Create and add content in Canvas – (create web pages, videos, audio)
- Fifth – Live Lecture with WebEx through Canvas
Canvas 101 Classes
Canvas 101 is an on-campus training workshop that provides experience with Canvas features including: settings, notifications, assignments, discussions, grading, modules and quizzes. This workshop includes a facilitator-lead demonstration of Canvas and its features, a hands-on session, and an open question session. During the hands-on session, learners will be asked to demonstrate the skills they have learned during the training. Please sign-up ahead of time if possible
There are no Canvas 101 classes schedule at this time. Please continue to check back as we plan to add additional classes soon.
|Date||Time||Location||Style - Sign Up|
Canvas Drop-In Sessions
These online and in-person sessions allow you to stop by and work with a Canvas experts to get set up with the basics and get your questions answered.