Intermittent On-Call Staff Hiring Information & Forms
An employee who works an irregular schedule as needed or during peak periods during the year and whose hours do not exceed 20 hours a week. Total hours cannot exceed 1000 in a calendar year.
Return Position Authorization for Intermittent On-Call Form along with the following completed documents to Human Resources:
- Return Position Authorization for Intermittent On-Call Form with a Position Description to Human Resources
- (Approved Intermittent Classifications) under the Classified tab
- Human Resources will work with you in advertising the position.
- After the advertising deadline, you may move forward with interviewing.
- BGSU students
- Employees in a laid off status
Updated: 01/17/2019 10:13AM