Klein Scholarship for Learning Communities
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage participation in one of BGSU’s learning communities by helping offset the cost of education. Students who receive this scholarship will receive the amount of their learning community fee for two semesters (one academic year), applied directly to their financial aid package. Students must be enrolled in a learning community in order to receive this scholarship. Awards are annual and students must reapply each year to be considered.
To be eligible for the Klein Scholarship for Learning Communities, students must:
• Be registered full-time and be accepted into an official BGSU Learning Community;
• Demonstrate outstanding academic achievement by maintaining a 3.5 GPA;
• Demonstrate financial need;
• Be an incoming Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and/or rising Senior (Freshmen applicants will have their high school GPA used as consideration);
• Be in good academic standing; and
• Adhere to the application process as determined by the selection committee.
Applications for 2017-2018 must be received by MARCH 1, 2017. The Scholarship application can be found at: https://orgsync.com/114241/forms/176203
Please direct questions to Jodi Devine, Associate Dean and Director of the Honors Learning Community at email@example.com.