New Faculty and Staff
From left to right, recently promoted faculty include John Liederbach, Hee Soon Lee, Lynne Hewitt, Mary-Jon Ludy and Tim Brackenbury with new Interim Dean Sue Houston.
We are excited to welcome our new faculty and staff to the college.
- Ms. Emily Barnes-Hanna, lab and education coordinator for Medical Laboratory Science. She previously worked at the University of Findlay and graduated from BGSU with a Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science with a minor in chemistry.
- Dr. Diana Kleman, instructor in social work, is from Bluffton University. She earned her Doctorate in Social Work from The Ohio State University and master’s from Case Western Reserve University.
- Dr. Kerri Knippen, assistant professor in food and nutrition, worked at the University of Toledo and was a dietician and diabetes educator at Findlay Women’s Care. She received her Doctorate in Health Education from the University of Toledo and Master of Public Health from BGSU.
Ms. Kimberly Lawson-Miesmer, director of advising,
previously worked at Owens Community College and has an MBA from
- Dr. Lauren Maziarz, assistant professor in public health, is from the College of Nursing at Lourdes University. She received her Doctorate in Health Education and Master’s in Nursing from the University of Toledo.
- Mr. Matthew Molnar, instructor in social work, comes to us from Lourdes University. His Master of Social Work is from the University of Michigan.
- Dr. Catherine Pape, instructor in criminal justice, earned her Doctorate in Sociology and Master of Criminal Justice at BGSU.