Applicants to the Forensic Biology/Chemistry specializations must have a degree in biology, chemistry, or other closely related field. To gain regular status admission, applicants must have :
- Completed online application.
- An official transcript from all colleges and universities attended. Minimum of a 3.0/4.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Official scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals with knowledge of the applicant’s qualifications and ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- A written statement indicating interest and expectations, future goals, and any relevant background experience. Where appropriate, this statement should provide information on educational experiences, specialized training, or other matters which make the candidate suitable for admission
- International applicants are also required to submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).