Plan your Stay
Whether you are traveling hundreds of miles or right down the road from your house, the following information will help you plan your Family Weekend visit.
Driving to BG
Bowling Green, Ohio is located near Interstate 75 and U.S. Route 6, on State Route 25. The University is on East Wooster Street between State Route 25 and Interstate 75. It is easily accessible from the Ohio Turnpike via exit 64/4A.
To ensure that you arrive at BGSU on time, we advise that you visit the ODOT website, call 419-373-4471 or call 1-888-2OH-ROAD for updates on any local construction that could delay your trip.
If you arrive by plane, we suggest that you rent a car for transportation or make arrangements for shuttle service. You can book a ride with BG Airport Shuttle or search online for other options in the Bowling Green area.
Airports Near BGSU:
If you are planning on staying overnight as a guest in one of the residence halls, please make sure you and your student are familiar with the guest policies outlined in the Community Living Standards before your arrival. As a guest, you must be accompanied by your student at all times in the residence halls, as an overnight guest or just visiting.
- Best Western Falcon Plaza Motel | 0.8 miles | 4 minute drive
- Days Inn - Bowling Green | 1.4 miles | 5 minute drive
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Bowling Green | 1.4 miles | 5 minute drive
- Hampton Inn - Bowling Green | 1 mile | 5 minute drive
- Hampton Inn - Toledo-Perrysburg | 16.2 miles | 20 minute drive
- Holiday Inn Express | 1.8 miles | 6 minute drive
- Fire Lake Camper Park | 5.8 miles | 11 minute drive
Classes will be in session on Friday, Sept. 30. We recommend planning your arrival after your student's last class of the day.
Updated: 05/17/2022 10:37AM