Stay connected by ensuring you are on our email list. Students need to go into the Student Center in MyBGSU and add "Parent & Family Contacts" to their profile. Remind your student to update these for you to stay informed. You may also view archived parent and family emails below.
Email Communications Archive
- COVID-19: Seventh week of classes complete! (sent 2/26/21)
- COVID-19: Sixth week of classes complete! (sent 2/19/21)
- COVID-19: Fifth week of classes complete! (sent 2/12/21)
- COVID-19: Fourth week of classes complete! (sent 2/5/21)
- COVID-19: Third week of classes complete! (sent 1/29/21)
- COVID-19: Second week of classes complete! (sent 1/22/21)
- Supporting our parents and families (sent 1/21/21)
- COVID-19: First week of classes complete! (sent 1/15/21)
- COVID-19: Testing and spring planning (sent 12/22/20)
A Conversation With BGSU Parents and Families
BGSU President Rodney Rogers, University Advocate Sandra Earle and Amy Swank, director of the new Office of Parent, Family and New Student Connections, discuss the University's commitment to supporting and engaging families, along with its plans and goals heading into fall 2021.
Access BGSU is a feature available to BGSU students and provides students with the ability to share important data such as grades, billing/payment information, financial aid awards, holds, and to do's with a designated proxy (parent, guardian, spouse, etc.). For step-by-step instructions on using Access BGSU, please visit and review the guides listed under "documentation."