Fall 2021 is right around the corner and we are excited for you to call BGSU your home away from home throughout the academic year.
Fall Welcome is a collection of events, programs and resources put in place to welcome first-year and new transfer students to the Falcon family so they can get familiar with campus before classes begin!
This year, we are also opening up Fall Welcome activities to all students starting on Aug. 24, so everyone has the opportunity to experience an in-person welcome to campus. Additional activities will also be hosted throughout the first month of the semester during Weeks of Welcome – a month-long BGSU celebration of events, activities and special guests!
- Save the Dates -
- July 31 | Residential students must register for a move-in time by 11:59 EDT on July 31. If the deadline is missed, students will be assigned a time.
- Aug. 1 | Fall bills are due.
- Aug. 1 | Students must "enroll" or "waive" the BGSU student health insurance option. If the insurance is not waived by the deadline, students will be auto-enrolled.
- Aug. 25 | Required Orientation Modules are due. (new and transfer students only)
- Download the BGSU app to access dinning menus, real-time shuttle tracking and residence hall laundry availability from your mobile device.
- Before the fall semester, students should download the Navigate app to stay connected with campus resources, schedule and receive tutor appointments and chat with advisors.