Project IMPACT Student Group
Benefits for Education Majors
Project IMPACT programming is designed to prepare, mentor, and develop highly qualified teachers. Through participation in Project IMPACT, teacher candidates can distinguish themselves from others through training in areas of need identified by school districts.
Project IMPACT Student Group Sessions
Online sessions will connect you with other education majors and prepare you for your teaching career.
- 2022-23 Dates
- September 9, 5:00 - 6:30 pm, Pizza and Snacks, 203 Education Bldg
- October 21, 5:00 - 6:30 pm
- November 4, 5:00 - 6:30 pm
- Earn digital badges for participation in sessions
- Become teacher candidate leaders!
Teaching Simulations through Mursion
- Use virtual simulations to create teaching scenarios
- Practice classroom skills in low risk setting
- Receive immediate feedback from instructor or facilitator
Your participation is voluntary, but we strongly encourage you to consider this opportunity. Register for Project IMPACT here.
“Thank you so much! This was so eye opening and touching. Just what I needed to hear!” Workshop Participant, The Masks We All Wear
Updated: 09/12/2022 12:03PM