On-Campus Shadow Days available Tuesday, September 27th or Thursday, September 29th, 2022.
World Language Education Shadow Days
Spend time at Bowling Green State University by visiting classes and learn about becoming a World Language teacher!
As a world language teacher, you can have a direct impact on the ability of future generations to be more globally connected in the 21st century. The need for understanding languages and cultures is at an all-time high, and the demand for language teachers is growing.
As part of your Shadow visit, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a class during the day with Dr. Brigid Burke where students are learning about teaching world languages
- Attend a world language class during the day (French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
- Meet students and professors from the World Language Education Department and World Languages and Cultures Department
- Attend a World Language Educators Organization meeting in the evening and meet World Language Education majors
- Learn about study abroad opportunities
- Ask lots of questions!
- In Person: September 27th, 2021 and September 29th, 2022.
It is recommended that you attend a general admissions session before attending Shadow Days to learn more general information about BGSU. You can sign up for an admissions session here: visit.bgsu.edu
- If you are interested in an on-campus visit, please contact your admissions counselor for more information
For more info:
Updated: 09/12/2022 02:22PM