Marcia Rybczynski, Ph.D.
Position: Assistant Professor
Address: 564 Education Building
More Information on Marcia Rybczynski
Ph.D., University of Minnesota, Curriculum and Instruction, Reading and Language Arts, 1987
M.Ed., University of Buffalo, Elementary and Remedial Reading, Reading Specialist, 1978
B.S., State University of New York College at Buffalo, Elementary Education, 1974
Phonics; Elementary and Emergent Literacy
Marcia Rybczynski has been a School of Teaching and Learning faculty member since 1986.
- Literacy Assessment in the Early Childhood Education Classroom
- Student Teaching Seminar
- Literacy across the Early Childhood Curriculum
- Phonics, Word Recognition & Language Skills for Young Children
- Kindergarten - Grade 3 Practicum
- Role of Phonics and Word Recognition in Reading and Instruction (On-line)
Rybczynski, M. (2012). Phonics: There's an app for that, but...? Presented at the 2012 Annual Conference of the Association of Literacy Educators and Researchers, Grand Rapids, MI.
I love to read!