Lena Ballone Duran
Lena Ballone Duran, Ph.D.
- Position: Associate Professor
- Phone: 419-372-9410
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 137 Life Science Building
More Information on Lena Ballone Duran
Ph.D., University of Toledo, Curriculum and Instruction & Science Education, 1999
M.Ed., University of Toledo, Secondary Education, 1997
B.S., Youngstown State University, Secondary Science Education, 1992
Science education Pre K-12 levels including specialization in design and delivery of science education professional development. Other ideas of expertise include cooperative learning, differentiated instruction, science inquiry teaching strategies, and learning cycles.
Lena Ballone Duran has been a School of Teaching and Learning faculty member since August, 1999.
- Secondary Science Methods
- Early Childhood Science Methods
- Middle Childhood Science Methods
- Advanced Seminar in Science Teaching
- Upper Elementary Science Instruction
- Curriculum and Instructional Design
- Curriculum Inquiry
Duran, E., Duran, L., & Worch, E. (2014). Stem in the Park; A model program that provides roots for STEM learning. A presentation at The National Science Teachers Association conference, Orlando, FL.
Updated: 11/07/2018 10:53AM