DJ Kern-Blystone, Ed.S.
Position: Senior Lecturer
Address: 317 Education Building
More Information on DJ Kern-Blystone
Ed.S., University of Toledo, Educational Leadership
M.Ed., Bowling Green State University, Business Education
B.S., Bowling Green State University, Marketing
Career & Technical Education, Business & Marketing Education, and Economic & Financial Literacy
DJ Kern-Blystone has been a School of Teaching and Learning faculty member since 2004.
- Introduction to Workforce Education and Development
- Business Problems of the Consumer
- Field Experience in Workforce Education and Development
- Teaching and Learning in Workforce Education and Development
- Program and Work-based Management
- Teaching and Learning Strategies for Adults
Kern-Blystone, D., & Hyslop, D. (2013). Building a Foundation for Investing Success. Business Education Journal, 22-24.
Kern-Blystone, D. (2014). Tools to Increase Engagement and Achievement in Your Business Classroom. OBTA Journal, 4-6.
National NBEA Conference, April 2014. Title: Effective Use of Bell Ringers and Exit Assessments in Business Education
Ohio Business, Marketing & IT Annual Conclave, Coordinator
Ohio Marketing Education Association, Executive Board
Educational Leadership Association of Northwest Ohio, Executive Board
Husband and daughter are also BGSU alumni. Son is completing his undergraduate education at BGSU. We are a “Falcon Family”!