More Information on DJ Kern-Blystone
Ed.S., University of Toledo, Educational Leadership
M.Ed., Bowling Green State University, Business Education
B.S., Bowling Green State University, Marketing
Career & Technical Education, Business & Marketing Education, and Economic & Financial Literacy
DJ Kern-Blystone has been a School of Teaching and Learning faculty member since 2004.
- Introduction to Workforce Education and Development
- Business Problems of the Consumer
- Field Experience in Workforce Education and Development
- Teaching and Learning in Workforce Education and Development
- Program and Work-based Management
- Teaching and Learning Strategies for Adults
Kern-Blystone, D., & Hyslop, D. (2013). Building a Foundation for Investing Success. Business Education Journal, 22-24.
Kern-Blystone, D. (2014). Tools to Increase Engagement and Achievement in Your Business Classroom. OBTA Journal, 4-6.
National NBEA Conference, April 2014. Title: Effective Use of Bell Ringers and Exit Assessments in Business Education
Ohio Business, Marketing & IT Annual Conclave, Coordinator
Ohio Marketing Education Association, Executive Board
Educational Leadership Association of Northwest Ohio, Executive Board
Updated: 08/15/2019 04:29PM