Cindy Ross, M.Ed.
Position: Senior Lecturer
Address: 544 Education Building
More Information on Cindy Ross
M.Ed., University of Toledo, Educational Technology, 1998
B.Ed., University of Toledo, Business Education, 1985
My interest includes the quality of technology integration in K-12 learning environments. These environments include face-to-face, hybrid, and online learning. I am also interested in developing, designing, and improving technology professional development for current educators.
Cindy Ross has been a School of Teaching and Learning faculty member since 2004.
- Principal and Practices of Career Technical Education
- General Methods
- Introduction to Educational Technology
- Computer Utilization in Middle Childhood Classrooms
- Computer Utilization in Early Childhood Classrooms
- Computer Utilization in Education through a Cultural Exploration of Italy
- Technology Exploration Assistive Technology
- Internet in the Educational Community
- Exploring Technology Tools for the 21st Century Classroom Computer
- Technology and Reading
- Exploring Content Specific Internet Resources
- Special Topics in Classroom Technology-Diversity
- Designing Digital Resources in the K-12 Classroom in Washington DC
- Exploring Inquiry-Based Learning through Technology
- Advanced Methods with Technology
- Using the Internet in a K-12 Classroom
- Integrating Laptops in the High School Curriculum
- Beyond the Basics of Word and PowerPoint
- Computers in Education
- Curriculum Inquiry
Ohio Educational Technology Conference, Are High School Students Prepared with Basic Technology Skills They Need for College? Spring 2014
Banister, S., Ross, C., (2014) Developing a Model to Utilize Teaching Assistants for Online Teaching of Introduction to Educational Technology Proceedings of the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education Annual Conference
State of Ohio Straight A Grant, ELLIS Grant, Module Developer, Spring 2014
I am enjoying being a "young" grandmother. Family is very important and I really enjoy and value our time together! I love spending time on Lake Erie and enjoy jet skiing, kayaks, biking and all aspects of “lake life”.