Bowling Green Council of Teachers of Mathematics (BGCTM)
The Bowling Green Council of Teachers of Mathematics (BGCTM) is a student organization that promotes professional development for aspiring mathematics teachers.
BGCTM welcomes all Adolescent/Young Adult, Middle Childhood, and Inclusive Early Childhood Education majors. Guest speakers and various activities broaden students’ knowledge and understanding of how to teach and grow as educators. BGCTM establishes a way for students from common majors to interact and learn from one another. You can develop your passion for teaching by joining BGCTM!
- Complete the online BGCTM Application.
Next, pay the membership fee by:
- Fill out the following link for an online payment option: Online Membership Payment Link
- Download, print, and fill out the BGCTM Membership Payment Form.
- Turn in the completed payment form and $15
- (check only at the Bursar right now) to the BGSU Cashier Window (Bursar Office) in the Union.
2022-2023 Leadership Team
Upcoming BGCTM Meetings and Events
- Thursday, February 16th at 7:00 pm- Q&A Teacher Panel. We have invited teachers with a wide variety of experiences to talk about their time in education! The meeting location is Olscamp Hall 117.
- Wednesday, March 29th at 7:00 pm- Presentation from Erika Poston. Learn more about the importance of student voice and utilizing student thoughts/opinions to make instructional decisions in the mathematics classroom! The meeting location is Olscamp Hall 111.
- Wednesday, April 12th at 6:30 pm- Presentation from Chris Bolognese. The meeting location is Olscamp Hall 111.
Opportunities for Pre-Service and In-Service Teachers
- Please check back soon for opportunities for current students and graduates.
Updated: 01/12/2023 02:15PM