Bowling Green Council of Teachers of Mathematics (BGCTM)
The Bowling Green Council of Teachers of Mathematics (BGCTM) is a student organization that promotes professional development for aspiring mathematics teachers.
BGCTM welcomes all Adolescent/Young Adult, Middle Childhood, and Inclusive Early Childhood Education majors. Guest speakers and various activities broaden students’ knowledge and understanding of how to teach and grow as educators. BGCTM establishes a way for students from common majors to interact and learn from one another. You can develop your passion for teaching by joining BGCTM!
- Complete the online BGCTM Application.
- Download, print, and fill out the BGCTM Membership Payment Form.
- Turn in the completed payment form and $10 (cash or check) to the BGSU Cashier Window (Bursar Office) in the Administration Building.
- OR fill out the following link for an online payment option: Online Membership Payment Link
2020-2021 Leadership Team
Upcoming BGCTM Meetings and Events
- Tuesday, February 2nd - Charles Bowman’s presentation on racism and social justice from 7:00-8:30PM. Presented virtually – the link will be sent by email when the date gets closer.
- Tuesday, March 2nd - Presentation by Dr. Sarah Bush, Dr. Barb Dougherty, and Dr. Karen Karp titled ‘Rules that Expire.’ Time – TBD. Presented virtually – the link will be sent by email when the date gets closer.
- Thursday, April 8th - ‘Dear New Teacher’ presentation by Rachel Skilliter from 7:00-8:30PM through a virtual platform – the link will be sent by email when the date gets closer.