Bowling Green Council of Teachers of Mathematics (BGCTM)
The Bowling Green Council of Teachers of Mathematics (BGCTM) is a student organization that promotes professional development for aspiring mathematics teachers.
BGCTM welcomes all Adolescent/Young Adult, Middle Childhood, and Inclusive Early Childhood Education majors. Guest speakers and various activities broaden students’ knowledge and understanding of how to teach and grow as educators. BGCTM establishes a way for students from common majors to interact and learn from one another. You can develop your passion for teaching by joining BGCTM!
- Complete the online BGCTM Application.
- Fill out the following link for an online payment option: Online Membership Payment Link
- Download, print, and fill out the BGCTM Membership Payment Form.
- Turn in the completed payment form and $15
- (check only at the Bursar right now) to the BGSU Cashier Window (Bursar Office) in the Union.
2023-2024 Leadership Team
Upcoming BGCTM Meetings and Events
- Wednesday, September 13th at 7:00 pm- Presentation from Kim Yoak. She will be sharing stories of mathematics for human flourishing! The meeting location is Olscamp 113.
- Thursday, October 5th at 7:00 pm- Presentation from Mike Steele. The meeting location is Olscamp 113.
- Wednesday, November 15th at 7:00 pm- Presentation from Chris Young and Shannon Brazzil. The meeting location is Olscamp 113.
Opportunities for Pre-Service and In-Service Teachers
- 73rd Annual OCTM Conference- Thursday, October 12th- Friday, October 13th. Free for all BGCTM members to attend! The conference is happening at Kalahari in Sandusky, Ohio.
Updated: 09/14/2023 10:36AM