Bowling Green Council of Teachers of Mathematics (BGCTM)
The Bowling Green Council of Teachers of Mathematics (BGCTM) is a student organization that promotes professional development for aspiring mathematics teachers.
BGCTM welcomes all Adolescent/Young Adult, Middle Childhood, and Inclusive Early Childhood Education majors. Guest speakers and various activities broaden students’ knowledge and understanding of how to teach and grow as educators. BGCTM establishes a way for students from common majors to interact and learn from one another. You can develop your passion for teaching by joining BGCTM!
- Complete the online BGCTM Application.
- Fill out the following link for an online payment option: Online Membership Payment Link
- Download, print, and fill out the BGCTM Membership Payment Form.
- Turn in the completed payment form and $15
- (check only at the Bursar right now) to the BGSU Cashier Window (Bursar Office) in the Union.
2022-2023 Leadership Team
Upcoming BGCTM Meetings and Events
- Thursday, September 8th at 7:00 pm- Presentation from Christina Sherman, former OCTM President. The meeting will be held in Olscamp 111.
- Monday, October 3rd at 6:00 pm- Presentation from Heather Wukelich, current OCTM President. The meeting will be held in Olscamp 225.
- Thursday, October 27th- Friday, October 28th- 72nd Annual OCTM Conference. This event is free for any BGCTM member! The conference is held this year in Sharonville (near Cincinati, Ohio).
- Wednesday, November 16th at 7:00 pm- Make and take meeting that will be led by BGCTM leadership, where you all will be able to engage in activities and tasks that can be used in future classrooms. The meeting will be held in University Hall 307.
Opportunities for Pre-Service and In-Service Teachers
- Please check back soon for opportunities for current students and graduates.
Updated: 10/05/2022 06:16PM