Bowling Green Council of Teachers of Mathematics (BGCTM)
The Bowling Green Council of Teachers of Mathematics (BGCTM) is a student organization that promotes professional development for aspiring mathematics teachers.
BGCTM welcomes all Adolescent/Young Adult, Middle Childhood, and Inclusive Early Childhood Education majors. Guest speakers and various activities broaden students’ knowledge and understanding of how to teach and grow as educators. BGCTM establishes a way for students from common majors to interact and learn from one another. You can develop your passion for teaching by joining BGCTM!
- Complete the online BGCTM Application.
- Fill out the following link for an online payment option: Online Membership Payment Link
- Download, print, and fill out the BGCTM Membership Payment Form.
- Turn in the completed payment form and $15
- (check only at the Bursar right now) to the BGSU Cashier Window (Bursar Office) in the Union.
2021-2022 Leadership Team
Upcoming BGCTM Meetings and Events
- Wednesday, September 15th at 8:00pm - New Member Panel - Any freshman or sophomores that are new to our organization or have never been to an in-person meeting are encouraged to come to this intro meeting where you are able to ask us any questions you have about our organization and/or math education at BGSU. Meeting in Olscamp 219.
- Thursday September 23rd - Emily & Aaron's presentation from 7:00-8:30PM. Meeting will be held in Olscamp 117.
- OCTM Virtual Conference - The OCTM Conference is from October 4th-23rd. Attend a session and submit proof that you were there to your professor! Times vary depending on the session.
- Thursday, December 2nd - Presentation by Jacqui Lehmkuhl from 7:00-8:30PM. Meeting will be held in Olscamp 117.