Career and Technical Leadership Program
Quality Programs | Conveniently Delivered | Prepare Today ... Lead Tomorrow
This unique CTE leadership program will be offered in a blended online format with classes meeting face-to-face 3 times per semester (first week, midterm week, finals week) with the remaining class sessions delivered online.
What makes the BGSU CTE Educational Leadership Cohort different?
- A focus on leadership skills applicable across a variety of CTE settings
- Curriculum content designed by, and for, CTE leaders
- Guest lecturers with CTE leadership experience
- An emphasis on improving classroom and lab instruction in CTE settings
- Dedicated and knowledgeable faculty with PK-12 administrative experience at the building, central office, superintendent, board of education, and CTE settings
Be part of a program and curriculum with a national reputation
The BGSU educational leadership programs are accredited by the state of Ohio and are fully accredited by NCATE and ELCC. Additionally, our online programs have been recognized among the top online programs in the country by U.S. News and World Report. BGSU is a proud member of the University Council for Educational Administration (UCEA), a consortium of research universities committed to advancing the preparation and practice of educational leaders for the benefit of schools and children.