Principal and Superintendent Licensure
BGSU also offers two licensure and certificate programs for individuals who already have a Master's degree and simply wish to pursue licensure as a principal or superintendent. These are "non-degree" programs in the sense that students following these tracks will not earn an additional Master's Degree or Specialist Degree.
Principal Licensure and Building Leadership Certificate
Superintendent Licensure and District Leadership Certificate
Multiple Program Delivery Options
To meet a variety of student needs there are three convenient program delivery options*
- 100% online option: All courses are offered 100% online. NEW OPTION FALL 2018 !
- Blended online option: Each class meets three times face-to-face per semester (first week, midterm week, finals week).
- Custom option: BGSU will deliver a program to your district and customize the course offerings to focus on the unique needs of your district.
- 100% on-line option. Classes offered in the 100% online option are presented on the Canvas learning platform. The online sessions are a mix of asynchronous and synchronous sessions in their presentation depending upon the course. New Option Fall 2018!
- Blended on-line option. Classes offered in the blended online option meet three or four times face-to-face (first week, midterm week, finals week) with 12 or 13 online sessions presented on the Canvas learning platform. The online sessions are a mix of asynchronous and synchronous sessions in their presentation depending upon the course.
- Customized option. Classes offered in the customized option are customized to the specifications of the site (JVS, ESC, School District). Classes can be any combination of on-line and face-to-face and can range from 100% on-line to 100% face-to-face. Please contact Paul Johnson at 419-372-7377 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about creating a customized option.