School of Human Movement, Sport, and Leisure Studies Leadership Opportunities
- Graduate Faculty Meetings Student Representative - The graduate student representative attends the School of Human Movement, Sport, and Leisure Studies graduate faculty meetings, and provides student perspectives and concerns. This individual may become a member of ad hoc committees, and assists the graduate faculty in making decisions involving the graduate community. Meets the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
- Community Outreach Committee - The primary committee for the organization of various community service events for students and faculty. Past events have included can drives for the Humane Society and dog walks.
- Graduate Student Advisory Board - This committee assists the graduate coordinator in identifying and solving any current concerns in the student community.
*Ask Dr. Kiss for more information if you are interested in becoming a member!
University Leadership Opportunities
- Graduate Student Senate - the governing body for graduate students at Bowling Green State University; strives to enhance graduate students’ academic and social experiences, and serves as the chief advocate for graduate student needs and issues throughout the university. Human Movement, Sport, and Leisure Studies has one representative on GSS.
- Graduate Women’s Caucus - provides opportunities for graduate students to channel their energy and resources into promoting the awareness of women’s issues on campus and in the community.
Updated: 11/10/2021 08:41AM