Mission & Program Goals
Bowling Green State University’s Master of Athletic Training (MAT) Program develops student’s to be lifelong learners who provide high quality patient-centered care with a global perspective. Our program develops clinicians through interprofessional experiences, interactive teaching, and evidence-based practice. Our students can expect to become competent healthcare providers qualified to practice in a variety of diverse healthcare settings.
- Graduates will successfully pass BOC exam.
- Students will have multiple exposures to global healthcare professionals, in diverse and/or underserved populations.
- Graduates will be competent healthcare providers in interdisciplinary healthcare systems
- Provide students with a quality educational experience.
Core Principles -
- Quality education
- Culturally competent care
- Value interdisciplinary practice
- Evidence-based practice
- Patient centered care
- Professional advocacy