Membership is open to Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors in the Apparel Merchandising and Product Development major. All members must be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better to remain as a member. If a member drops below a 3.0 that member will have a meeting with the advisor of the organization. The member has one semester to get their GPA back up to a 3.0, if they do not then they will be dismissed from the organization.
A student becomes a member through either application or nomination from a current ambassador, faculty or staff member in AMPD. Everyone who is selected will be asked to partake in a brief interview conducted by either the advisor or an office representative of the ambassadors. They will then submit their application and resume.
- Attend all meetings or give at least a day’s notice and explanation of why you are unable to come to the meeting
- Give tours to perspective students and their families
- Help Professors with Preview Days
- Talk with perspective students and their families on President's Day
- Assist Professors
- Volunteer with service opportunities
September 14, 2018
Check out the application form here