Graduates of the MSIG LTC program will be able to
- Demonstrate an understanding of long-term services and support (LTSS) systems, understand the role of each in the continuum of care, and be able to describe the differences between them.
- Learn and experience all of the domains of practice in long-term care administration.
- Integrate concepts and theories to address gerontological research topics.
- Critically assess the quality of gerontology research and identify appropriate research questions and issues to improve the discipline in practical ways.
- Apply classroom knowledge within organizations and agencies, while helping to shape policy and advocacy regarding aging-related issues.
Updated: 05/11/2022 10:52PM