The BGSU Difference
FULLY ACCREDITED AND NATIONALLY RANKED
BGSU has accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) to offer full degree programs online and has proven to be committed to quality by being selected by the Ohio Board of Regents as a “Host Center of Excellence for E-learning” as well as having several online programs nationally ranked by US News and World Report.
- Access to the same world-class professors as our on-campus students.
- Connect with the career center to expand your opportunities.
- Keep your job and go back to school.
- Attend class from anywhere in world.
- Flexible schedules that work around your life.
- More time with your family and friends.
At the heart of Bowling Green State University are 861 full-time faculty members who devote their energies to teaching, research, and working closely with students. Many are national and international experts in their field; others are authors; still others have won awards for both teaching and research.