- Executive Master of Business Administration (Blended) - BGSU’s 18-Month Executive MBA program is designed for mid-career professionals with at least five years of professional work experience who seek to develop the knowledge and skills required to succeed in today’s global business environment.
- Executive Master of Organization Development (Blended)- A Master of Organization Development provides graduates with a solid foundation in a variety of areas which provides them with the tools to improve the performance of individuals and organizations.
Master of Arts in English - Specialization in
English Teaching- Designed for middle and secondary school
teachers, this totally online MA in Language Arts Teaching program
provides a combination of courses in language, literature, and
writing, as well as the teaching of writing and of literature.This
program is geared to meet the needs of non-resident populations and
offers breadth of training in English studies for professional
advancement in the public schools or community colleges.
Masters of Arts in English - Specialization in
Professional Writing and Rhetoric -
This fully online MA in English with a specialization in Professional Writing and Rhetoric is designed to attract students who wish to pursue writing careers as free-lance professional/technical writers, those who want to work in business and industry, and those who plan to teach professional writing and rhetoric at two-year colleges.
- Master of Arts in Teaching Biology - Interdisciplinary Science - The goal of this program is to provide conceptual and pedagogical knowledge in math and science for in-service middle school teachers who have a limited background in these areas.
- Master of Education in Learning Design - The Learning Design Masters of Education is a rigorous and individualized professional degree program delivered completely ONLINE.
- Master of Education in Workforce Education and Development - This program qualifies students for competitive positions in teaching, business and industry, and creative leadership in areas including business, education and career-technical education.
- Master of Education in Classroom Technology - The Master of Education in Classroom Technology program is an opportunity for teachers who want to earn a Master’s degree and learn to use technology to enhance their students’ learning.
- Master of Education in Curriculum & Teaching - For those who are pursuing a Masters in Education without prior teaching experience, this program includes coursework and experiences designed to develop and extend their abilities to facilitate learning for students and to become current with the research in educational best practices.
- Master of Education in Educational Administration & Supervision (Blended) - This is a two-year BLENDED graduate program designed for educators interested in pursuing a career in school administration.
- Master of Education in Special Education - Assistive Technology Specialization - The Assistive Technology Program is designed to prepare teachers and other professionals to support students by using assistive technology.
- Master of Education in Special Education - Autism Spectrum Disorders - The Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) program prepares teachers, parents, and other professionals to meet the educational and psychosocial needs of children and youth with autism.
Master of Education in Special Education -
Secondary Transition - The Online Master of Education in
Special Education with a specialization in Secondary Transition
program is designed to prepare educators, rehabilitation providers,
and related professionals to become transition specialists. U.S.
News and World Report recently singled out Transition
Specialists as an up-and-coming “hot” new career in education.
- Master of Education in Reading - For educators aspiring to improve their knowledge, skills, and dispositions relative to literacy development across the grades (Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12) and to provide services as a reading specialist and/or literacy coach.
of Education - Teaching Artistry Specialization-The Master of
Music Education, Teaching Artistry Specialization is a new, 100%
online degree designed to meet the growing demand of practitioners
currently employed in the teaching profession desiring the means to
continue development of current skills, gain new skills and insight
into the profession, and to deepen knowledge of pedagogy.
- Master of Food & Nutrition - The nutrition core includes study in nutrition science, community nutrition and medical nutrition therapy. The research core includes study in statistics, research methods, and thesis/project.
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice - Take the next step in your criminal justice career with BGSU's Master's of Science in Criminal Justice. This high-caliber program will equip you for leadership roles in criminal justice agencies, as well as provide a solid base for the pursuit of a doctoral degree.
- Master of Technology Management - Engineering Technology - The goal of the Master of Technology Management degree, with a specialization in engineering technology, is to provide students with advanced skills and technical knowledge. Individuals develop the ability to conduct applied research, along with leadership skill for managing and directing projects.
- Master of Technology Management - Quality Systems - The goal of the MTM degree, with a specialization in quality systems [QS], is to provide students with a professional preparation as leaders and managers where they can conduct applied research and participate in technical projects in an online team-based environment.
- Ph.D. in Technology Management - The Ph.D. in Technology Management is a web-based program designed to meet the needs of today's technical professionals by offering academically rigorous coursework and experience through distance education.
- Specialist in Educational Administration (Post-Grad, Blended) - The Specialist Degree in Educational Administration is a program designed for practicing educators who already hold a master’s degree and are interested in pursuing a career in school administration and supervision, primarily for coursework toward Ohio Administration Licensure.
NOTE: Blended Programs will require some time on-campus.