Certificates & Endorsements
- Assistive Technology Certificate - The Certificate in Assistive Technology is designed for teachers and other professionals who would like to develop expertise in supporting students by using assistive technology.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Certificate - The graduate ASD Certificate program at Bowling Green State University addresses this need by equipping teachers, parents, and related-services professionals with the knowledge and skills to meet the educational and psychosocial needs of individuals with ASD.
- Computer Technology Endorsement - The Graduate Computer Technology Endorsement Certificate may be earned apart from completing the entire Master’s degree. Teachers with this endorsement will be prepared to not only provide leadership capabilities for local, state or national educational technology initiatives but also will be licensed to teach computer science courses, K-12.
- District-Level Leadership Certificate (Post-Grad, Blended) - A post-master’s certificate program consisting of a minimum of 15 credit hours leading to superintendent licensure in Ohio.
- Food and Nutrition Certificate - For a variety of student career goals, the FNGC program provides knowledge of food and nutrition that is applicable to many health care, business, professional, and personal situations involving nutrition.
- Technical Writing Certificate - An online graduate certificate in International Scientific& Technical Communication (ISTC) would meet the needs of working professionals by providing them with a distance education opportunity to learn advanced theoretical and practical approaches.
- K-12 Online Teaching & Learning Certificate - This primary goal of the K-12 Online Teaching & Learning certificate program is to prepare K-12 classroom teachers to be effective online teachers and providing them with research skills necessary to investigate student learning within online K-12 educational contexts.
- Middle Childhood Generalist Endorsement (Blended) - This endorsement allows teachers to add one or two academic areas to their licenses, enabling them to teach the added subjects in grades 4-6.
- Ohio Reading Endorsement - The PreK-12 program is designed for candidates who wish to focus on positions as reading teachers at all grade levels and with all students. The Ohio Reading Endorsement Program leads to an endorsement on a valid teaching license.
- Quality Systems Certificate - Created at BGSU in response to demands from quality professionals, the quality systems graduate certificate (QSGC) reflects the American Society for Quality continuous improvement mission based on disciplined analysis of systems in various technical and non-technical environments.
Secondary Transition Certificate - A
15-credit-hour online program that prepares secondary educators and
rehabilitation professionals to support youth with disabilities as
they pursue college, careers, and community membership.
- Women’s Studies Certificate (Blended) - The Women’s Studies Graduate Certificate Program brings together scholars and graduate students across the University actively engaged in interdisciplinary feminist scholarship.
NOTE: Blended Programs will require some time on-campus.