Residence Life Accommodations and Appeals

Accessibility Services and the Office of Residence Life work together to coordinate housing accommodations for students with disabilities and chronic health conditions. If you would like to request a housing accommodation on the basis of a disability or chronic health condition, please click on the link to the Specialized Housing Accommodation form. Here you will find the guidelines for submitting a request for housing accommodations.

Specialized Housing Accommodation form