2018-2019 Season Tryouts
When: Saturday, April 14th
Where: BGSU Eppler Building Rm. 222
Time: 9:00AM-9:00PM (estimated end time)
*Registration begins at 8:30AM
-A la seconde Turns & Turning Combinations
-Grand Jete, Side Leap, Calypso
Please Note: Other technical skills and styles of dance will be done throughout the process.
It is recommended to attend the tryout in person.
A video submission is ONLY needed if you are unable to attend the tryout date. Please contact Miranda Calhoun at email@example.com to discuss your video submission.
VIDEO SUBMISSION DUE: Monday, April 9th
Please put together the video in the following order of requirements:
- Head Shot
- Double Pirouette Right & Left Side
- Triple Pirouette Right & Left Side
- Quad Piroette Right & Left Side
- A la seconde turns (1 8-count with a triple at the end) Right & Left Side
- Create a 3-4 8-count turn combination (Right Side)
- Grand Jete Right & Left
- Side Leap/Leap in Second Right & Left
- Calypso Right & Left
- Leap of Choice
- Jump of Choice
- Leg Extension/Hold and/or Tricks of Choice
- At least 10 8-counts of one or more of the following styles: Jazz, Hip Hop, or Pom
- Please answer the following question:
- Why do you want to be apart of the BGSU Dance Team?
For more information on how to send the video and other requirements please download the BGSU Dance Team Tryout Packet.
If you have any questions, please contact Miranda Calhoun at firstname.lastname@example.org.