Tips for Student Success
1. Go to class, read, and do all of the assignments.
2. Get to know faculty members.
3. Join at least one student organization. To learn more visit the Office of Campus Activities page located here.
4. Form an ongoing relationship with your academic advisor.
5. Develop a solid budget/financial plan. To learn more visit our financial literacy page located here.
6. Use the Learning Commons. To learn more visit their page located here.
7. Find the right space and time to study.
8. Stay on campus the first 2-3 weeks (including weekends).
9. Make friends at BGSU.
10. Manage stress with exercise and diet.