COVID-19 FAQs for Faculty/Staff
The health and safety of the campus community is the University's top priority. In an effort to slow the progression of the novel coronavirus and in accordance with Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine’s recommendations as many employees as possible are working remotely.
Our guiding principles throughout this pandemic remain intact. We are committed to:
- prioritizing the health and safety of all our students, faculty and staff
- providing our students the opportunity to continue their education
- assisting our faculty as they transition to online learning
- offering services to our students to support their online academic experience
- maintaining the operations of our physical and technological infrastructure
It is because of our committed faculty and staff that we are able to finish the semester fully online and continue to provide our students the high quality education in which Bowling Green State University is recognized for.