Dean Ray Braun '80
- Broke ground on the state-of-the-art Maurer Center, the future home of business education at BGSU
- 81% of jobseekers had a job at graduation, with an average starting salary of $54,771, among the highest in Ohio
- Ranked #29 among the best public undergraduate business programs in the U.S. by Poets&Quants
- Extension of AACSB accreditation in both business and accounting programs, placing us among the top 1% of universities worldwide
- Approval and launch of our first ever doctorate - Executive Doctorate in Organization Development & Change
- Fantastic turnouts for E-Week events and a record $100,000 of investment in our Hatchlings’ business ideas by Alumni Investors
- National and international awards for our students and chapters
- Faculty earning international acclaim for their research accomplishments, and more faculty transforming traditional classrooms into active learning incubators through high impact teaching
We celebrated more than 300 highly prepared graduates leaving BGSU in May with their degrees, and we look forward to welcoming a large incoming freshman class this fall.
It has been a fantastic year! Read the stories highlighted in this issue of Biz News. Enjoy your summer and be ready to read more success stories in August!
Dean Ray Braun ‘80