If you or your organization would like to host an independent fundraising event for the BGSU Builds project, please contact the Office of Campus Activities to learn the necessary guidelines to register your event.
When your fundraising event has been approved, please email Earlene Kilpatrick, Community Outreach Director at Habitat for Humanity of Wood County, at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the organization of your fundraising plans.
Potential Fundraising Events:
- Work with a local business to sponsor a BGSU Builds night with a percentage of the proceeds from the night dedicated to Habitat for Humanity of Wood County and the BGSU Build
- Organize a contest amongst multiple student groups to compete for most funds raised
- Organize a bake or item sale. If food is involved, be sure to follow the university food policy outlined in the Student Handbook, pages 2-3.
- Organize a ticketed race or event
- Host a silent auction
- Host a design challenge or contest (e.g. t-shirt design contest) with a registration fee