Leadership Academy is the premier, annual leadership conference at Bowling Green State University.
This one-day event takes place in the fall and engages students in educational sessions targeted toward their leadership development. Participants have the opportunity to explore personal and leadership values, network with other campus leaders, and develop the skills necessary for success.
The conference begins with an opening session to introduce the day and provide a common foundation. Students then move to their assigned small group and take part in sessions designed to facilitate growth and success. In this intimate setting students learn from leadership experts and each other through personal knowledge and experience. Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Prizes will be given out to participants throughout the day. Large prizes will be raffled at the closing session for participants who complete the entire day.
Emerging student leaders will have opportunities to:
- Explore their own personal values
- Network with other student leaders
- Develop the skills necessary to achieve personal, academic and professional success
Who Should Participate
- New Fraternity and Sorority Life members
- New Residence Hall Council members
- New members of Student Organizations
- Student participants of Falcon Quest
- Any students who want to get more involved at BGSU!