- Strong relationships with your LeaderShape community, and the skills to strengthen your relationships both on and off campus
- A renewed commitment to leading with your core values
- A deepened respect for the all people’s contributions, experiences, and perspectives
- A healthy disregard for the impossible
- The skills to create real change and extraordinary results, including the Breakthrough Blueprint action plan to creating meaningful change when you return to campus
A program built around principles and elements that will best for your learning, growth and development, including:
- Hands on activities that will be interactive and engaging
- An environment where every person, both participants and facilitators, is a teacher and everyone is a learner
- Large group work that creates a strong community
- Small group Family Clusters who will support you throughout the program and as your write your vision statement
Four BGSU faculty and staff members and two external LeaderShape professionals who are committing their week to grow and learn alongside you as you come stronger leaders, teachers, and learners together.
- Students return to campus with a community of stronger leaders
- They stay connected with their family clusters
- They make progress towards bringing their vision to life
- They give back to their Falcon Family
- Annual event will be held May 9 - 14, 2016
- Application due date is March 1, 2016.
- Any student who will be graduating December 2016 or later is eligible. You must apply to be accepted to participate.
- Fee to participate is $100. Limited number of scholarships available to students who have been selected to attend the Leadershape Institute.